The End pt2...
Hurt, pain & torment,
That's all i'm left with.
While i cry my tears,
With never ending fears,
You tore my heart out
Before my very eyes,
You left of here,
How do i get by! ?
I tried to play your silly games,
But wit guns...i have bad aim.
I'm done i'm dying
And no one cares
I don't expect you to be there.
I sleep my eternal dream
If i cant have you.
I knew it was to good to be true.
Nothing is really forever
But this pain leaves never...
josselyn marroquin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The End pt2... by josselyn marroquin )
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery
- COURAGE, LOVE & OBEDIENCE, Tom Zart
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- Sometimes I Cry, Lilly Emery
- MEDUSA, Lilly Emery