The Everstanding Tree...
Standing Alone on a desert
The winds SWirl by...
Seasons pass by...
nothin excites me
Just standing still for time
To tell my story
I chose this place
of all the beautiful places of the World
I too had dreamt of a garden
A beautiful garden. filled with Love.
Destiny had something else for me..
I was destined to stand strong...
BUt how long would i bear it..
Things are starting to fade..
Time seems to weaken my girth.
Dont know What I am waiting
I dont even Hope for,
The beautiful garden
which never was mine..
just had borrowed the dream
which seems to be faded
I cant see the Vivid colors, the freshness
the enery of new creations..
unknown some day I would perish
with not a soul to care for
I keeping fighting against all odds..
Everthing that passes me
carries some part of me..
With Time breathing will slow down
Would regret leaving
nothing behind that i could call my own.
I fear the day fate would befall
and I would nt be able to stand
and crumble and bear the agony n pain
with nobody to led a kind eye
While I wither in my pain..
do we have a way around destiny..
go on and try to be strong
when my senses fail
and let Life pass by..
with nothing worthwhile left behind
I shudder at the thought..
I let Life Pass By
I made the choices..
and i need to take it...
Standing Alone as Life goes by....
As Life goes by....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Everstanding Tree... by Anees Kinikar )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(31 March 1934 – 31 May 2009)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Character, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Don't Go Far Off, Pablo Neruda
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- The Heavy Thumb, Gouda Moon
- hope of hopes, Thampi KEE
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -99, Ronjoy Brahma
- But It's Over, Tex T Sarnie
- The Opposing Thumb, Gouda Moon
- जोनोमगिरि आय, Ronjoy Brahma
- When your Birthday Falls on Christmas..., Dr John Celes
- Me, Myself, Tex T Sarnie
- For to Be A Poetess, I Left My Husband, .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- बैसागु, Ronjoy Brahma