Random thoughts cross my mind...
Trying hard to figure out the grind.....
unable to blink a wink...
Sleep deprived mind going crank
whatz it that i need...
if only i could figure out the creed...
I lay on my bed... thinkin deep
mind n body going creep...
Clog my mind... sanity depleted
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thoughts......... by Anees Kinikar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Because We Closed Our Eyes, A.j. Binash
- three, laxami Cards
- For Colin McCahon [NZ Painter: 1919 -1987], Keith Johnson
- Why I never visited NZ from OZ in 1970, Keith Johnson
- Dark Lady, Keith Johnson
- Naboth's vineyard, Gert Strydom
- Those Girls, Keith Johnson
- Maybe there is a deep secret, Gert Strydom
- Final Training Flight, Keith Johnson
- The seat divine sees monarchy renew, Keith Johnson