The flow of ecstasy
When the ecstasy flow
with the rythem of my life
sheers all pathos with a mild smirk
to atone all chivalry for propagation
Then my heart doth ascend
to conquer high waves of sorrows
and to surmount my all cries.
Under the deepest veil of my emotions
i gaze at all the creation
enjoying the mirth of life
without tempting delusion of life
knowingly it has to meet the soil.
Then my heart ceases all fires
and adjures to accept all challenges of life.
ramesh rai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The flow of ecstasy by ramesh rai )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)