The flow of ecstasy
When the ecstasy flow
with the rythem of my life
sheers all pathos with a mild smirk
to atone all chivalry for propagation
Then my heart doth ascend
to conquer high waves of sorrows
and to surmount my all cries.
Under the deepest veil of my emotions
i gaze at all the creation
enjoying the mirth of life
without tempting delusion of life
knowingly it has to meet the soil.
Then my heart ceases all fires
and adjures to accept all challenges of life.
ramesh rai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The flow of ecstasy by ramesh rai )
Did you read them?
- shadow of life, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Obstacle Race, anujan raja
- Death wish, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Through crisis, hasmukh amathalal
- Beyond the curve, SALINI NAIR
- Hold Your Zip, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Swans (Haiku), Toshie Nohara
- Parents need good parenting., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Without a Knife You Can Kill, Toshie Nohara
- Always under a shadow, SALINI NAIR
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)