The flow of ecstasy
When the ecstasy flow
with the rythem of my life
sheers all pathos with a mild smirk
to atone all chivalry for propagation
Then my heart doth ascend
to conquer high waves of sorrows
and to surmount my all cries.
Under the deepest veil of my emotions
i gaze at all the creation
enjoying the mirth of life
without tempting delusion of life
knowingly it has to meet the soil.
Then my heart ceases all fires
and adjures to accept all challenges of life.
ramesh rai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The flow of ecstasy by ramesh rai )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Canticle of Hope, Robert Charles Howard
- If I were me.. (Open IIT Creative Writing), Abhinit Chute (abz)
- the peace of a bee, Noah Body
- SILKEN GLOVES, Philo Yan
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro