Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
Flower blooms to hold love,
And proves a bridge to fill,
The unsaid gap of two maps,
That magnets feeling in reels.
A flowers face, emits mystic rays,
And reveals a nowhere of distant call,
Love a flower, praise its beauty,
But never take a dip to fall.
The flowery girls in the passage way,
Stir imagination and arrest your concern,
Love the beauty, and link no desire to burn.
You may pluck a flower to worship the Lord,
And make it a symbol of your self- submission,
The divine flower blooms, to fulfill your mission.
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.