I’ll be called the girl that no one ever noticed. I’ll be thought of as that lady no one ever truly cared for. I’ll be referred to as that woman everyone disregarded. The one on no one ever gave a damn about….
The girl, the lady, the women who went through life un-noticed.
I guess if they call me anything, they’ll just call me the forgotten.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Forgotten by Ryann Blair )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My hero(Bob Dylan), Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Azal se aashna..., Azhar Sabri
- Going For Gold, Angela Wybrow
- A Tragic Fairy Tale, Pankti Vadalia
- Sealed Lips, Tony Adah
- Autumn, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Reasons Not To Visit Dachau, Leslie Philibert
- St. Valentine's Day, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pleasure's Signs, Edgar Albert Guest
- Bud Discusses Cleanliness, Edgar Albert Guest