The girl who smiles
The same girl who laughs and talks a lot and
seems very happy is also the girl who may cry herself to sleep...
A smile is a cheer from you that makes that girl happy.
when you gladden her...
and make her happy when she is mad!
Blessing will always remain..
but the smile you bring to her face...
brings her immense happiness.
Keep smiling and always remember to be humble.
No matter how grouchy you're feeling,
You'll find the smile more or less healing.
It grows in a wreath...all around the front teeth -
Thus preserving the face from congealing
Maanasa Bhaskar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The girl who smiles by Maanasa Bhaskar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Anxiety, Chris Ghawi
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield