The Great And Graceful
The flower withstands the heat
and dust of the day;
wrath and blows of the storm.
Tired and exhausted in the evening.
But unblemished, untarnished,
It looks calm, serene and cool,
The great and graceful.
I see a sea in the eye. Take a dip.
I go deeper and deeper.
Fathomless it is!
I am scared, I am afraid, I am coward.
I withdrew, I resign in fear.
The smile immaculate!
It wakes up my nerves.
They shake with tinkling all over.
Gives a feel like morning sun in the winter.
But chill goes down the spine.
I am lost and so is the universe.
Pulakkumar Ditti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Great And Graceful by Pulakkumar Ditti )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Selective basis, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -38, Ronjoy Brahma
- white paper, binod bastola
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -37, Ronjoy Brahma
- Rename the sun, gajanan mishra
- Hold color, hasmukh amathalal
- NATURE'S FRAGRANCE, Romeo Della Valle
- Evolution, Is It Poetry
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -36, Ronjoy Brahma
- Tomorrow, Tony Adah