Is It Poetry
The Hand That Rocks The Craddle Pink
Pink used to be the preferred color for boys.
Clouds of white for girls.
The cradle... optimistically oufitted in pink,
is the color for boys, that for a girl being true blue.
Blue) a Virgin’s color (
used once for girls and pink for boys tossed out.
Pink, is as a shade of red
was considered masculine it is a “fierce color”
while blue is frilly and decidedly delicate.
Reason goes is that pink being more a decided
and stronger color is more suitable for the boy,
which is more delicate and dainty, is a prettier fop
than poor the toiling girl.
Boys in pink.
Blue girls and is quite tamed in us famous,
but she also has a less known work called,
The naughty pink smile.
Children named Charles were not all girls
and where the girls and Elizabeth
are in baby blue while the boys are dressed in red.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Hand That Rocks The Craddle Pink by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Too much, hasmukh amathalal
- Beer, Britton DeJong
- A Flower Is To See, Not To Kiss Or Smell, Bijay Kant Dubey
- In the forest, Philo Yan
- The Devil Called On Me, louis rams
- Papa Says That The Son Will Make A Name, Bijay Kant Dubey
- When I see, you come to me as a poem, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Church Of Souls, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After Kissing The Drunk Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Awaiting Fulfillment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak