The Heart Of A Muslim
One short sleep past to another due,
here and there I stand for a chance,
my love is blind of the innuendo,
a natural disposition inspired with guidance.
I show you in my eyes I am true to my trust,
Islam, which I shall never look upon another,
good sense and nature so equally just.
I feel moments of great calm, roots of splendour
and its different stages dwell on my living.
The compassionate heart of a Muslim,
a word after a word is praising,
captivating symbols of a high mannerism.
A spirited affect and few small drops of rain,
in the hands of Allah is worthy to feature in life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Heart Of A Muslim by Muhammad Bilal )
- Love Can Do It, Akhtar Jawad
- Just the beginning of that pretty Fall, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The flame of hope, bryan wallace
- Myself, Hans Raj Sharma
- The Ends and the Means, David McLansky
- Together Life, Albert Martin
- No secret, gajanan mishra
- Adam's Story: Redemption, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- купить крест торетто, kvazy1 kvazy1
- To surrender, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Being With You, Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1930 - 1998)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)