Unnatural smiles played by emotions,
the look that fools all the generations,
everyone is turning into an enemy!
The art of war in a modern army.
I imagine that ruled by weak overlords,
leading innovation and imitation by others,
otherwise discussing the rights and wrongs,
they want to be able to finance them wars.
They do harm, either they fear or they hate? !
But seeking refuge of their materialistic lust,
the police got a glock so they cut off welfare,
monstrosities of man take a look in the mirror.
The queen’s crooked troops without mercy,
war produces thieves and peace hangs them.
“Warfare” BBC reports leading astray,
a psychological crime that might betray.
Hollywood visions, who tries to keep it true?
Take a long breath regain some composure,
believing themselves to be faced with a choice,
beating out of control, decadence and ignorance.
Sky is the limit in order to wage war with our God.
The silence cries, whatever they react back they get,
systematised the tough realities of Machiavelli,
figure it out, a ruling elite Inspired by the Devil.
The disbeliever chase and blameworthy love!
A version of events and tirades of abuse.
The strength of the foundations is evident,
the modern world, another from the ancient.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Warfare by Muhammad Bilal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- Fulfilled To Get Their Wishes, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- В унисон со старою балладой, Xena von Davydoff
- You Spoke my heart, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Opal thrusts, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Sea-Wall, Emmanuel George Cefai
- This Night Is Somber, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Admiral of the Nineteen Stars, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Seed Of Illusion, Aaryan Deshpande
- Solemn pattering of Waves., Emmanuel George Cefai
- Rain From May, Emmanuel George Cefai