Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Hearts Vessels.
You planned and speculated,
You invited me to share,
To set sail the hearts -vessels,
Where no mariners were!
You whispered your psycho-bio voice,
In the turbid sway of stormy night,
At the feeling's secret-cabin,
And lost in awe I found, -the Captain,
Taking charge of the frenzy wine.
You teased me to slide beyond,
The glimmering border of night and day,
Where the sky blooms on ever sunny bay.
The land is free with divine tree,
And the vessel feels no tussle to sail,
Yours and mine, cravings and whines,
Depart from the black-mind’s jail.
Hey grandest darling Divine,
Had you not loved, where I had been! ! !
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Hearts Vessels. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass
- Market Traveller Moves Unseen, Terence G. Craddock
- Miss Taken, Marshall Gass
- Shipping Container, Marshall Gass