The heavens at the summit…
“Rest your weary wings upon the air”…
Let the wind of love carry you here
Carry you there - as long as it,
Submits to roost with me my, tit.
“Let god’s love give all else wings”…
Egrets on the peak of a mountain:
They’ll not be seen in their couplings,
By those he calls his brethren.
“Let the wind gather the last prophet”.
We’ll make our nests - our pallet!
Amongst; the heavens at the summit…
In this love - we’ll simply plummet.
Mark Heathcote's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The heavens at the summit… by Mark Heathcote )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...
- Live to Sleep, Robert Kane
- Devil Tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- My Translations!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- It's an illusion, Gopikrishnan Nair