THE HIDDEN AGENDA MAR 27TH,2011
Media moguls have their own hidden agenda and we’re not involved,
We get indirect propaganda with many issues unresolved,
They never publish the sticky issue of Death With Dignity,
Against certain religious beliefs and admissibility.
They are the aristocrats and therefore want nothing to change,
Therefore no binding referendums will be mentioned or arranged,
No compulsory voting because that too would change things around,
It might bring us closer though, to walking on common ground.
The UN would not allow us into their Security Council place,
And now they want us involved in their war, right in our face,
Just because some usual despot dictator has lost his mind,
And media moguls think we should not be left behind.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE HIDDEN AGENDA MAR 27TH,2011 by James Bredin )
- Omnipresent should, gajanan mishra
- Haiku. Sunset (5-7-5), Valsa George
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.23, Monk E. Biz
- Haiku. A City (5-7-5), Valsa George
- Please make yourself, gajanan mishra
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.22, Monk E. Biz
- A Recipe for Joyful Living, Valsa George
- BESTIE, Eleonor Santiago
- My Past, Tribhawan Kaul
- RETURN TO LOVE, Meggie Gultiano