The Honey Bee
Man: Mr. Bee, I have a question
Bee: I’m busy.
Man: Now please be nice.
Man: Didn’t they tell you?
Man: Your co-workers, I presume.
Bee: We’re too busy.
Man: They were here just yesterday.
Man: All the honey is gone.
Bee: I know what I’m doing.
Man: But, wouldn’t there be a better place?
Bee: You’re interfering.
Man: Just trying to help you save time.
Bee: What’s time?
Man: Doing wasteful things takes time.
Man: Will I see you tomorrow?
Bee: Who knows about tomorrow?
- July 12,2008
Ben Gieske's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Honey Bee by Ben Gieske )
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver