Justin Gildow (3-26-81 / Washington, PA)
The Hounds Howl At Night
On nights such as this
The hounds howl at night
Evil is all around
It's even spread across the countryside
Even the innocent and pure aren't even
safe from it
The evil one has his army ready
Ready to strike
And ready to bring many to their knees
As well as breaking their will
Life isn't as grand
Living here it seems
Poet Other Poems
- (Be Strong Now) My Night With Her In Au...
- 12 Years
- 21 Gun Salute
- 21 Sacraments For The Descent Of The Hol...
- 7 Hours
- A Beautiful Fairy And The Fairy Dust Rai...
- A Blank Page With Hearts Drawn On It
- A Boy And His Blob
- A Charming Man And Lovely Ladies
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.