The Language Of A Poet
A poet has only one labguage
what ever be the script and expression
that is emition and feelings
which can feel pains and pleasure
and express the melody
and tunes of thundering clouds
high waves of seas
eager to kiss the shore
chilling wind and morning breeze
floating clouds and flying birds
flowing rivers and spring of oasis
free from all boarders of country
A poet has the.......
A poet has the voice to speak
ever universal never antique!
ramesh rai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Language Of A Poet by ramesh rai )
Did you read them?
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine