The Language Of The Universe
We have a language that is ours,
Which you and I we "own".
As unique as it is simple,
To all creatures can be known.
‘Tis the Universal language of the globe.
No word is ever spoke' and barely thought.
It only takes awareness of our mind
And never in the "schoolroom" can be taught.
We have a language, you and I,
That through all Galaxies is used.
It flies through life Eternal,
Never can it be abused.
The feeling of this flow is so Divine.
In peace and joy forever; lets us walk.
This language of the world is for all time,
On all levels, enabling us to talk.
Rosi Caswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Language Of The Universe by Rosi Caswell )
- AnyThing In ReTurn, Kewayne Wadley
- If all we know is love, Mark Heathcote
- Remove Yourself From Bitterness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Fornicating In The Bowels Of Unswerving .., Captain Cur
- im not okay, Faith Taylors
- The world is like a worm, Mark Heathcote
- Our shared tear, Julie Shirley
- Conscious Peal, Adeosun Olamide
- Living Contradictions, Sandra Feldman
- Alley Church, Adeosun Olamide
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(c. 600 BCE)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1886 - 1967)