The Language Of The Universe
We have a language that is ours,
Which you and I we "own".
As unique as it is simple,
To all creatures can be known.
‘Tis the Universal language of the globe.
No word is ever spoke' and barely thought.
It only takes awareness of our mind
And never in the "schoolroom" can be taught.
We have a language, you and I,
That through all Galaxies is used.
It flies through life Eternal,
Never can it be abused.
The feeling of this flow is so Divine.
In peace and joy forever; lets us walk.
This language of the world is for all time,
On all levels, enabling us to talk.
Rosi Caswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Language Of The Universe by Rosi Caswell )
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla