Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Last Stage Of Mind.
Mind is for mind’s sake,
As the chemistry of mind,
The mind Projects and remakes,
Mind consumes mind,
As wind the rakes intakes.
Mind is born with thousands layers,
It gets sediments with rolling affairs,
Mind suffers from toxic attachment,
Mind spoils the body for desire’s end.
To know the mind loneliness is a must,
To nourish the mind one needs a trust,
A pure body with austerity and denouncement,
Of body’s sense and desire’s wings,
The beauty of inner mind rings.
Non attached and transparent if the mind becomes,
It sees neither any good nor any harms,
And rises above quality’s sphere,
With it, then, the God in us has equal share.
This is the mind’s last stage,
And the Divine in us reveals its phase.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Last Stage Of Mind. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Holly Moon
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)