Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Last Stage Of Mind.
Mind is for mind’s sake,
As the chemistry of mind,
The mind Projects and remakes,
Mind consumes mind,
As wind the rakes intakes.
Mind is born with thousands layers,
It gets sediments with rolling affairs,
Mind suffers from toxic attachment,
Mind spoils the body for desire’s end.
To know the mind loneliness is a must,
To nourish the mind one needs a trust,
A pure body with austerity and denouncement,
Of body’s sense and desire’s wings,
The beauty of inner mind rings.
Non attached and transparent if the mind becomes,
It sees neither any good nor any harms,
And rises above quality’s sphere,
With it, then, the God in us has equal share.
This is the mind’s last stage,
And the Divine in us reveals its phase.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Last Stage Of Mind. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Sitting Down On The Tracks While The Tra.., mary douglas
- Small verse, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Usual rote Of sadness, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Non-playing Captain, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Iron, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Horses that rise high, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Beauty was of my body, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Blood rising to the rim, Emmanuel George Cefai
- MUSICA, Walter Sanson Lotilla
- The wonders of a night, Emmanuel George Cefai