James Bredin (1933 / Ennis Canada)
THE LIBERALS ARE BACK... MAR 7TH,2013
THE LIBERALS ARE BACK … Mar 7th,2013
The Liberals are out of the woods again so we should watch out,
They were in power for years so we know what they were all about,
Justin is making waves and he even gets paid for just talking,
Don't know what he says but could the Conservatives end up walking?
Unless of course we change our ways and do something good,
Death-with-dignity should be up front and not misunderstood,
Could the Liberals grab this issue and run with it instead?
Despite what the High Court told Sue Rodriguez and she wound up dead.
Maybe we should talk to Justin just to hear what he says,
Could he make this an issue and maybe go all the way?
No Ottawa elites needed with their fancy red gowns,
In appointed aristocrat positions all looking down.
James Bredin's Other Poems
- A Big Black Hole... May 9th,2013
- A BINGO HALL... DEC 5TH,2013
- A BINGO HALL... FEB 21TH,2014
- A BLUE MOON... NOV 23RD,2012
- A CANADIAN DEMOCRATIC DICTATOR
- A CANADIAN ELECTION... MAY 26TH,2013
- A CANADIAN TEA PARTY
- A CONSTITUTION LIKE THE SWISS... JAN 19T...
- A Forbidden Subject
- A GIRL IN DERRY June 19th,2011
- A Group of Appoıntees
- A HUNDRED THOUSAND CANADIAN REASONS
- A National Referendum... March 1st,2014
- A Need For Binding Rederendums... Mar 20...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.