The Little Bee
Once I saw a little bee, It was buzzing as humbly as can bee... I started to hum... and it sat on my thumb. Humming along with me. I had a flower, So I gave it to him and however. He gave it back to me. It flew in my room and as I assumed. It wanted to stay with me. I made it a little bed and than it said. Thank you now may I go to bed. We both laid down and the bee was buzzing as it lay in bed in my room by me.
I Know This Is Cheesy!
Shannah - xoxo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Little Bee by Shannah Leigh )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Wild God Blooms, Guillermo Veloso
- According To The Flesh, Edward Kofi Louis
- 52!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Between War And Freedom, Edward Kofi Louis
- For the first time, Joni Lenhart
- Slowly-so-Slowly,, Aftab Alam
- Her Spirit Sings for Him, Maia Padua
- I Am Cast To The Sky, Richard Provencher
- Sweet Victory, Edward Kofi Louis
- Gorgon With Hair Threatening, Margaret Alice Second