Is It Poetry
The Mind And Fog And Memory
This is going to only happen,
to me and you believe.
A melody sang and the wind,
against me danced.
Is this place where anymore?
Somewhere else along?
A narrow winding road,
up and far beyond the trees.
One day that never moving came.
The past bridge to overcome.
Rachel has forgiven folded hands.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Mind And Fog And Memory by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- A Vacant Room, Justin Reamer
- Notes on Romance, Justin Reamer
- Vacancy, Justin Reamer
- Madness, Syed Peerzada Aurangzeb
- Languidness, Justin Reamer
- Knowledge, Justin Reamer
- The Truth, Tony Adah
- National feeling, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Key to my Dreams, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Just want to tell you, Saturday Chikezie Promise
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)