This mirror that reflects this shadow,
Is it reflecting who I really am?
Does this mirror judge where I stand in society?
Can it show me the color of my soul?
No, this mirror cannot reflect that
but I wonder... can it?
For this reflection shows a corrupt soul
The type of reflection that only reflects a cloud of uncertainties...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Mirror by Kiri Yume )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Unbearable Loss Of Each Young Soldie.., Shalom Freedman
- Let Allah bless, hasmukh amathalal
- Get honestly, hasmukh amathalal
- In So Many Faces I Seek Love, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Surroundings, Somanathan Iyer
- The Crowd, Tony Adah
- Amen (ए'मेन), Ronjoy Brahma
- बबि अनजालि, Bahadur Basumatary
- Witchy lady, Clara Keiper
- Birds, Tony Adah