Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Mystery Of Word Divine. by Ray Subrata
Thought feeling and sense,
With image and idea divine.
Through word, they reflect and shine.
The greater the Being is agile,
The brighter the words it trails
On stations of mind’s cultivation
Words get empowered with motion.
Here it elevates the mind, there it clouds
Here it spreads ardor, there joy it alouds.
It takes its journey from the mind’s periodic table,
And exposes, image and pictures, like a television cable.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Mystery Of Word Divine. by Ray Subrata by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Scary Night, Angela Khristin Brown
- A world of Lies, Hebert Logerie
- Fenced In To Be Viewed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Eid 2014, mazHur Butt
- Going Mad, Is It Poetry
- My Tears Dry On Their Own, Mpho Tsakata
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Toll, Adam Latham
- war why war, Jason Callender