Christian K. Montiel
The next sunshine.
I had found the key to live longer, and that is to live every step of this life very careful, because it can be your last.
I was thinking that whenever I got to heaven (if I go!) they going to be so jealous that I found happiness in my life, I mean I would not complain that my life was not good but I was not able to see a new sunshine on it.
Hey! They say that when it rain and pours we can’t see the beautiful sunshine of the morning light, welcoming us to a new day, I’m here saying good bye to you my good friend, so long and I wish that you can find peace at last.
So I know you and most of the people who I love will be waiting for me, so we all together can see the next sunshine.
FOREVER WE WILL MISS YOU.
Christian K. Montiel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The next sunshine. by Christian K. Montiel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mr. Mountain, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Dear father, Missau Missau
- Phenomenal Cover of Beauties, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Anecdote of a Neglected Man, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- COPLA 86 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Mbaitoli, Missau Missau
- An Evergreen's Aubade, Maurice Whyte
- The Love Of God, BRENDA KANSHABE TUMUSHABE
- A SHADOW IN DAKNESS, ROCHISH MON
- Flaming Desire, Pijush Biswas