Christian K. Montiel
The next sunshine.
I had found the key to live longer, and that is to live every step of this life very careful, because it can be your last.
I was thinking that whenever I got to heaven (if I go!) they going to be so jealous that I found happiness in my life, I mean I would not complain that my life was not good but I was not able to see a new sunshine on it.
Hey! They say that when it rain and pours we can’t see the beautiful sunshine of the morning light, welcoming us to a new day, I’m here saying good bye to you my good friend, so long and I wish that you can find peace at last.
So I know you and most of the people who I love will be waiting for me, so we all together can see the next sunshine.
FOREVER WE WILL MISS YOU.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The next sunshine. by Christian K. Montiel )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Michael P. McParland
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- You will find, hasmukh amathalal
- Bale Visions, Adeosun Olamide
- The good theme, hasmukh amathalal
- Whatever The Outcome, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I'm Scared Without You, Michael P. McParland
- Stars, Jordan Myrie
- farewell; to the lost love, ademola oluwabusayo
- I'll Always, Michael P. McParland
- Have Faith, Michael P. McParland
- Grace Me, Michael P. McParland