the only one i trusted
As i sit here and stare at the screen
so many emotions run through me;
i had heard of him again...
i wonder of so many things,
yet there is only one on my mind.
what is he doing... where is he...
what is he like now... did he change.. or not..
does he still like the things i like..? etc.
i dont know the answers yet i want to find out.
dont know where to turn and look.
i have to let him go, but how.
all my mind does is think about him.
i want us to stay friends but does he?
our roads were crossed once
now they went in separate ways.
i pray for him to be safe wherever he is.
i only hear of him now and then.
all i wanted was a good friend....the one i can trust
and maybe the only one i trusted....
Allenika ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (the only one i trusted by Allenika ... )
- Our world is without any kind of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dream packed drama, hasmukh amathalal
- A fool واحد احمق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Quite same, hasmukh amathalal
- Lack of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Exquisite Thing, Mark R. Elias
- Leaf to Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Strange Paradox, Sandra Feldman
- Celebrate Life, david kush
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Autumn, Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
- Heather Burns
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)