the only one i trusted
As i sit here and stare at the screen
so many emotions run through me;
i had heard of him again...
i wonder of so many things,
yet there is only one on my mind.
what is he doing... where is he...
what is he like now... did he change.. or not..
does he still like the things i like..? etc.
i dont know the answers yet i want to find out.
dont know where to turn and look.
i have to let him go, but how.
all my mind does is think about him.
i want us to stay friends but does he?
our roads were crossed once
now they went in separate ways.
i pray for him to be safe wherever he is.
i only hear of him now and then.
all i wanted was a good friend....the one i can trust
and maybe the only one i trusted....
Allenika ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (the only one i trusted by Allenika ... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- When Destiny Called Out, Danusha Marie
- Bruised My Soul, Lilly Emery
- aliens different to my norm, lee fones
- MY SITUATION IS MY REMINDER OF MY MYSELF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We will take our fires..., Marshall Gass
- Seed Pod, Marshall Gass
- Changeover, Marshall Gass
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass
- Coin, Marshall Gass