the only one i trusted
As i sit here and stare at the screen
so many emotions run through me;
i had heard of him again...
i wonder of so many things,
yet there is only one on my mind.
what is he doing... where is he...
what is he like now... did he change.. or not..
does he still like the things i like..? etc.
i dont know the answers yet i want to find out.
dont know where to turn and look.
i have to let him go, but how.
all my mind does is think about him.
i want us to stay friends but does he?
our roads were crossed once
now they went in separate ways.
i pray for him to be safe wherever he is.
i only hear of him now and then.
all i wanted was a good friend....the one i can trust
and maybe the only one i trusted....
Allenika ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (the only one i trusted by Allenika ... )
- The Book O' Life, Sir Toby
- Performing To Do Well, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Wear a Cons Smile, Kevin Patrick
- Being aware, hasmukh amathalal
- Needed, Michael McParland
- Glory dies with memory., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sources and termination, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Blood Red Candle, Arrianna Prentiss
- Hugh in a Nutshell, Arrianna Prentiss
- Painting Tomorrow, Cathy Hodgson
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)