the only one i trusted
As i sit here and stare at the screen
so many emotions run through me;
i had heard of him again...
i wonder of so many things,
yet there is only one on my mind.
what is he doing... where is he...
what is he like now... did he change.. or not..
does he still like the things i like..? etc.
i dont know the answers yet i want to find out.
dont know where to turn and look.
i have to let him go, but how.
all my mind does is think about him.
i want us to stay friends but does he?
our roads were crossed once
now they went in separate ways.
i pray for him to be safe wherever he is.
i only hear of him now and then.
all i wanted was a good friend....the one i can trust
and maybe the only one i trusted....
Allenika ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (the only one i trusted by Allenika ... )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Limbo, Seamus Heaney
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- The time machine, Yisel Chong
- Blue-eyed boy Mr. Death for e.e. cummings, r james sterzinger
- Salvation Jane, vince gullaci
- A Girl Called Memory, Mashewa1 Nthele
- A Fairytale, Apolynn Lagaras
- How I Once Spent a Friday Afternoon, M.J. Lemon
- Every dog's ordeal, Lubinda Lubinda
- An Ethereal Bloom, Margaret Alice Second
- surrealist day, lee fones
- Gnarled Syllogism, Paul Hartal