Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
The Painter's Garden.
The Painter’s Garden.
Art installs idea with painting brush,
A true artist endows sense in his canvas.
The seeds he plants from his brain,
There might be there some chaffy grains,
Some cankers may aspire a cider tree,
The painter with eagle’s eye should make that free.
Art mirrors life up to nature,
And crystals the eye to feel the mystery beyond the apparent,
The inky tales, sprout well, and project life ever present.
No infatuation to please,
No weakness to tease,
There can be in artist’s field,
Art translates imagination into reality,
And a part of Unconscious, -the artist builds.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Father's Appeal To His Daughters. -new-
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.