Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Painter's Garden.
The Painter’s Garden.
Art installs idea with painting brush,
A true artist endows sense in his canvas.
The seeds he plants from his brain,
There might be there some chaffy grains,
Some cankers may aspire a cider tree,
The painter with eagle’s eye should make that free.
Art mirrors life up to nature,
And crystals the eye to feel the mystery beyond the apparent,
The inky tales, sprout well, and project life ever present.
No infatuation to please,
No weakness to tease,
There can be in artist’s field,
Art translates imagination into reality,
And a part of Unconscious, -the artist builds.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Painter's Garden. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- As you sow, so, you reap, Aftab Alam
- 1 Soul + Another =____?, LUVinThe NOW
- Rise of the Fallen, Maverick Jones
- your memory barks in my old blue trunk, Mandolyn Davidson
- i run with an ax, Mandolyn Davidson
- i smile because it makes you look good, Mandolyn Davidson
- Today Is Today, Margaret Moran
- Inclusiveness of Religions-A Ramzan Thou.., Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- Nicely salty..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Born Country, Maverick Jones