THE PEDOPHILE PRIESTS' ESCAPE... MAR 5TH,2013
THE PEDOPHILE PRIESTS' ESCAPE … Mar 5th,2013
The pedophile priests were not excommunicated; they changed places,
To a quiet parish far away where nobody knew their faces,
This in itself was a crime worse than the pedophile crime,
And all the hierarchy okayed this transfer at the time.
And those who knew about this conspiracy never spoke out,
Did they think that they were saintly, religious and devout?
This is a symptom that something awful went sinful and wrong,
Probably for hundreds of years and they all went along.
I'm almost ashamed to write these words, that this went on,
Is it finished yet or is it an ongoing religious con?
Has anyone gone to jail or has it been swept under the rug?
Will the cardinals, archbishops and bishops just give a shrug?
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE PEDOPHILE PRIESTS' ESCAPE... MAR 5TH,2013 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To live is to, gajanan mishra
- When love fades and tolerance takes over., Lehlogonolo Phora
- In The Arms Of!, John Ugolo Umah
- A Senior Citizen, Pius Didier
- Beclouded, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Why I am taken as toy, noctiluca scintillans
- Let's smile, Nassy Fesharaki
- When I Die A Teacher, Pius Didier
- Family, Kolade Seun
- Mothers!, John Ugolo Umah