THE PEDOPHILE PRIESTS' ESCAPE... MAR 5TH,2013
THE PEDOPHILE PRIESTS' ESCAPE … Mar 5th,2013
The pedophile priests were not excommunicated; they changed places,
To a quiet parish far away where nobody knew their faces,
This in itself was a crime worse than the pedophile crime,
And all the hierarchy okayed this transfer at the time.
And those who knew about this conspiracy never spoke out,
Did they think that they were saintly, religious and devout?
This is a symptom that something awful went sinful and wrong,
Probably for hundreds of years and they all went along.
I'm almost ashamed to write these words, that this went on,
Is it finished yet or is it an ongoing religious con?
Has anyone gone to jail or has it been swept under the rug?
Will the cardinals, archbishops and bishops just give a shrug?
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE PEDOPHILE PRIESTS' ESCAPE... MAR 5TH,2013 by James Bredin )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
Poem of the Day
- Marching On, Edward Kofi Louis
- Rum, crumbs!, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Point It Out To You, Edward Kofi Louis
- elephant selfie, lee fones
- You Are Very Beautiful II, Edward Kofi Louis
- Winter and Christmas, Rimni chakravarty
- - Μουγγό σκυλί (Greek poem), Giorgio A. V.
- Say You Are One of Them, Aysha Ananse
- Astonished, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Love It So, Edward Kofi Louis