James Bredin (1933 / Ennis Canada)
THE PEDOPHILE PRIESTS' ESCAPE... MAR 5TH,2013
THE PEDOPHILE PRIESTS' ESCAPE … Mar 5th,2013
The pedophile priests were not excommunicated; they changed places,
To a quiet parish far away where nobody knew their faces,
This in itself was a crime worse than the pedophile crime,
And all the hierarchy okayed this transfer at the time.
And those who knew about this conspiracy never spoke out,
Did they think that they were saintly, religious and devout?
This is a symptom that something awful went sinful and wrong,
Probably for hundreds of years and they all went along.
I'm almost ashamed to write these words, that this went on,
Is it finished yet or is it an ongoing religious con?
Has anyone gone to jail or has it been swept under the rug?
Will the cardinals, archbishops and bishops just give a shrug?
Poet Other Poems
- A Big Black Hole... May 9th,2013
- A BINGO HALL... DEC 5TH,2013
- A BINGO HALL... FEB 21TH,2014
- A BLUE MOON... NOV 23RD,2012
- A CANADIAN DEMOCRATIC DICTATOR
- A CANADIAN ELECTION... MAY 26TH,2013
- A CANADIAN TEA PARTY
- A CONSTITUTION LIKE THE SWISS... JAN 19T...
- A Forbidden Subject
- A GIRL IN DERRY June 19th,2011
- A Group of Appoıntees
- A HUNDRED THOUSAND CANADIAN REASONS
- A National Referendum... March 1st,2014
- A Need For Binding Rederendums... Mar 20...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.