Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Perennial Cuckoo.
The adolescence tidal heralds the Spring,
The Cuckoo coronets tinged wings,
Strange whims find flowing,
Desires illumine in mystic rings.
Things near and distant rise with fire,
The newborn chemistry seeks wireless wire,
Unprecedented flood gets hold of the blood,
And soft blossoms of volcano hang in the winds.
Who knows, who cares, -fie the weather-wise,
The Cuckoo coronets the mystic prize.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Perennial Cuckoo. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Under The Moonlit Nights, I Think of Kis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Poet Is A Liar, A Great Liar, You Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Poet, Chris Newton
- Insomnia, petra pen
- "The Rest of My Life.", Aaron Waingrow
- La forme a conséquence, douglas scotney
- How Suicide Works 2, C Jay Caputo
- Eid Mubarak, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- My Feet, Randy McClave
- We Are Scottish, Randy McClave