THE PRETTY LAUGH OF THE PRETTY MOON
The moon, To us, has a pretty and laughing face Even if the thick clouds or the dark nights Hide its pretty face, We know the pretty face of the pretty moon Whether it is seen or unseen to us, The pretty moon's face has a pretty laugh Anytime, anywhere, and everywhere, The moon which we know is Familiar to us and we love it, It is always in our minds Because we miss it when not seen and We love when it is seen, Our love is everlasting Because it is mutual Anytime and anywhere.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE PRETTY LAUGH OF THE PRETTY MOON by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Poem of the Day
- alphabet you two bucks you drive a truck, Mandolyn ...
- Open the floodgate.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- A Dream Of Death,, Luo Zhihai
- Feeling Your Spirit, Michael P. McParland
- Word, Birgitta Heikka
- Ganjaraja And His Associates/Ganjaraja W.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Royal Presidio Chapel, Monterey California, Steven Federle
- the apple of my I, Prophmatt . . .
- And Then There Was Love, Sandra Feldman
- Sigh, Erwick Brandon