In the reign of summer our beastliness makes the perfection,
Two daggers missed the creation so solid and true of illness.
Tell of the weapon best reserved for death, solutions are here,
A moment ago, the weapons of the kind we love resulted.
I have seen the waiting of the spring and winter, but not summer
Nor autumn, the will of a nature causes the seasons to change.
You thought of higher results so plentiful in the seasons of joy,
The reign of summer reasoned with the cold, and the hotness of joy.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Reign by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels
- Follow The Flies, Is It Poetry