In the reign of summer our beastliness makes the perfection,
Two daggers missed the creation so solid and true of illness.
Tell of the weapon best reserved for death, solutions are here,
A moment ago, the weapons of the kind we love resulted.
I have seen the waiting of the spring and winter, but not summer
Nor autumn, the will of a nature causes the seasons to change.
You thought of higher results so plentiful in the seasons of joy,
The reign of summer reasoned with the cold, and the hotness of joy.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Reign by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Last Words, Deborah DeNicola
- It's Funny, Isn't It?, Lili Domis
- You And I, Lili Domis
- Sonnet: Who Makes Money Wisely?, Dr John Celes
- Postcard For The Tin Soldier In Tintypes.., mary douglas
- I Submit, I Am Krakatoa
- till the last blood, binod bastola
- When Public Limited Company Goes Under, Terence G. Craddock
- We are three friends, gajanan mishra
- Single march, hasmukh amathalal