Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
The Rising Of The Divine From The Anchor Of Faith
Tingling with tinged lotus,
You come and set your foot,
In the heart of an ardent widow,
Or in the desert of an waif.
And at once therein springs,
Treasures ever unseen,
And Time and Sorrow resign.
Your advent itself is prize,
There happens the miracle of new-sunrise,
The greedy look, ego’s book,
No longer linger their vacation,
The blind mind and fake reason find solution.
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.