a blanket hung by the maiden:
blowing in the winds,
blowing from the line.
the cliffs clapping and retreat foam.
the bearish tug and pull of the sails against the electric sea
gray and gold locked in vaults,
at old movie houses.
Covered in the dust of antiquity.
The build up,
passions, tragedy, loss, hatred, love, life, death.
The pulse reaching climax.
The heat of the sun,
Knife in the water,
Rhythm and row two three row…
Now lay, me on this hammock swinging these lines.
oh Verlaine.. Sweet Neruda..
Skin on skin finding the pulse.
Sex on sex.
Lounge as cats on a summer day,
lapping our salty flesh.
A part in the lips,
adventures laying around never to be documented,
satisfied, to the lowest keys.
We hold beyond the chest’s armor, wrapped in pulsating vines.
Blood pumping to every muscle.
Exploring depths, leagues.
homes made within the pulpit.
The sea, as bewildering as the sky.
Your breath becomes rapid.
Your body moves faster to the beat
and your heart starts pounding in your chest the rhythms of our bodies entwined Pulsating walls pulsating sex. ah melody. Oh climax jubilee
moans the trumpet explodes, scents so sweet, so tantalising escaping into the air
marks left ode to the delicate flesh of our fruit bodies
faces beet red, burning cheeks.
gasping for air
in a coma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (the sea by jerome moore )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Tolerancee is...., hasmukh amathalal
- Recalling Sequences, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sleep, Adam Latham
- Dead To You, Dexsta Ray
- Act Of Charity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Vengeance, Leong Ming Loong
- Syllable Of Meaning, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Touching Rendition, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dahshatgard, Bano Ali
- Safe Haven, Denis Martindale