Morning to the sea first ever for me,
Full of fish that fools around me,
The big sea that I wished one day to see.
Number of fishes with colours and behaves wildly,
Some are like we and others eat that deadly,
The sea with no end and deep get me fearly,
I now love this to See as it gets me wisely.
The Big Sea I swam in it and drink water that are Salty,
That I see many I've ever wish was easily,
This sea I will one day die no heir to be Legally.
With my eyes seeing and my ears listerning I wont let the Sea,
With my power and energy the destiny is that Big Sea.
I will try and try to reach the depth Sea.
Abdallah Mpogole's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Sea by Abdallah Mpogole )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Seduce You For The Night, Holly Heron
- I'll Never Be Rich, Edgar Albert Guest
- For The Living, Edgar Albert Guest
- Give Me What You Can, Holly Heron
- Conor's Kid, B.. Alexander
- The journey, Eric Bult
- اكنون تو رفته اى و غزل گريه مى كند, Mehri Mehraban
- Bat 'Bleep', Ima Ryma
- The Path, Aalok Sensharma
- Invitation, Aalok Sensharma