The Slaves Of Love
The slaves you have for your peace of mind,
Neither known to you nor shown to them in love handcuff,
The pact is very hard to untie to get reconnected,
The slave in you always hoax you to get humbled,
People are the slaves and they work for the slaves,
The tradition of slavery has existed for long times,
The slave Eve picked a fruit and handed it to Adam, another slave,
The slave children were born to bear the children of slaves of love
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Slaves Of Love by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Cemetery, John Dadzie
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- God has been biting his nails again, Mandolyn ...
- Forsaken, Clara Keiper
- LONELY EBOLA, Egbe Chris
- ABROAD في الخارج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Titbit Of Tit, Saanumi ikujuni
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass