The Spark Of Our Life
From the time we were born to the time we will die, you will always be our mom and we love you all the time. From our earliest memory, the good, and the bad, you were always in our heart; you will never be forgotten, not even a tad. We love you so much; you are the spark of our life; never forget that ever in your life. We all have a broken past, but remember fond families never break bond. We should always be that family, no matter the barriers, and fix all the jagged areas. We will always be your children, always remember that and we will always love you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Spark Of Our Life by William Ramirez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak