Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
The springtime of Lovers has come
The springtime of Lovers has come,
that this dust bowl may become a garden;
the proclamation of heaven has come,
that the bird of the soul may rise in flight.
The sea becomes full of pearls,
the salt marsh becomes sweet as kauthar,
the stone becomes a ruby from the mine,
the body becomes wholly soul.
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The springtime of Lovers has come by Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi )
Did you read them?
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall
- Wellness doubt, Antonio Liao
- The Circle, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Shot By An Angry Voice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- mornings, Howard MacDougall
- One Forgets, Naveed Akram
- See The Water, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak