Here, people, smells and colors
Sound familiar ordinary objects to me.
I counted the windows and rooms,
Even, the bricks, my home consist.
I enjoy everything at my home
Gazing its landscape, listening to native dove.
I love, neighbor's accent and jokes
I know, when they fight, die or to make love.
I'm accustomed to all of these
Alas, no enough I feel comforter
whenever I reveal my dream and heart
I'm punished: 'go away, fool stranger'.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The stranger by Mehri Mehraban )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- How Suicide Works, C Jay Caputo
- The CPI(M) Should Not Talk of Himan Rig.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rain Cries Zeiden, Ghost Kitty
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary