Abraham John Jaggernauth
The Sweetness of Love
The sweetest air I've tasted of Dear, like lily flowers, your presence is near.
Precious scents that press intense, makes the way for present tense.
The time a' now and not till then, your presence is present and never end.
We meet again and this time when, dreams collide and reality stand.
The sweetest air I've tasted my Dear; No More, No Dream, Just Now- Till Then.
Abraham John Jaggernauth's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Sweetness of Love by Abraham John Jaggernauth )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Abandon Ship! ! !, Monk E. Biz
- Your H0le Is Small~, Monk E. Biz
- One Law To Rule Them All?, Terence G. Craddock
- A Maori Prince Immune From Convictions, Terence G. Craddock
- Step Back!, Monk E. Biz
- Sajak Hening Buat Franky Sahilatua (Indo.., Imam Setiaji Ronoatmojo
- Love Your Neighbor, Roxanne Dubarry
- Hidden Voice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Francine, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The face of a young woman in pink, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta