Abraham John Jaggernauth
The Sweetness of Love
The sweetest air I've tasted of Dear, like lily flowers, your presence is near.
Precious scents that press intense, makes the way for present tense.
The time a' now and not till then, your presence is present and never end.
We meet again and this time when, dreams collide and reality stand.
The sweetest air I've tasted my Dear; No More, No Dream, Just Now- Till Then.
Abraham John Jaggernauth's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Sweetness of Love by Abraham John Jaggernauth )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Progress of the gospel, Alex Adeoye
- Death is Way Overrated, Francie Lynch
- Pollywog Tom Ridge, Richard Thripp
- What I Hold Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Signature Rythmn, Bob Bradley
- Privileged Society, Bob Bradley
- My Little War, Bob Bradley
- Where is it?, Fahri Tasim
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...