Abraham John Jaggernauth
The Sweetness of Love
The sweetest air I've tasted of Dear, like lily flowers, your presence is near.
Precious scents that press intense, makes the way for present tense.
The time a' now and not till then, your presence is present and never end.
We meet again and this time when, dreams collide and reality stand.
The sweetest air I've tasted my Dear; No More, No Dream, Just Now- Till Then.
Abraham John Jaggernauth's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Sweetness of Love by Abraham John Jaggernauth )
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla