Ace Of Black Hearts
The Trapping Lust
A mere possession.
Locked up a body with slavery does bind.
Mashing ones soul, you say he can't be.
No control of the bleeding desire.
Seeing the man straight into his own fiery grave.
Motionless spirit do come back with strength.
Fend off these attacks with haunting eyes.
Bend not to her heart, will or mind.
And then you just might survive.
Some are not true, they do deceive.
Creating toys and devices to employ to a liege.
Setting out to siege, pilfer, and burn.
Defer from this task, remove your mask Medusa, and will put you upon the mirror and watch you and I both turn to stone and crumble through the ages of time.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Trapping Lust by Ace Of Black Hearts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Time to annihilate, hasmukh amathalal
- Still pray for good, hasmukh amathalal
- Creole, Nassy Fesharaki
- Red Earth, Perveiz Ali
- To Refuse Those Nuts (Decisions Made To .., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Wash away, Jessica Dehn
- The Thrill Has Gone, Robert Melliard
- सच बात है यही। SACH BAAT, hasmukh amathalal
- Those Sweetened Beaten Bushes, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Immature Minds, Lawrence S. Pertillar