Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Two Halves In One
The Two Halves In One.
Just for your sake I was born,
And had you not been,
How could I make love,
How could I feed Time to myself!
Your cyclic incarnations,
As the daily sun,
With budded hopes and warmth,
Petrol my vehicle.
I courted you to equal my illusions,
Knowing nothing of your identity,
And your home to me comes up,
A play house of appetite and rest.
Who cares the truth, -the idealized abstract ?
When beauty harvests chemistry's ecstasy,
And in deepening faith the mutual wantons fade,
Ah! love, -just for me You were made.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Two Halves In One by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- Imizwa kaMakhwapheni, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ngivumele ngihambe, senzokhaya umhayi
- Into The Pocket, Edward Kofi Louis
- Umhayele Izinkondlo ezimnandi, senzokhaya umhayi
- A Visionary, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ezandleni zengelosi, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ungibonisile, senzokhaya umhayi
- I had a Dream..., Suzette Richards
- The new Don Quixotes in our time, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Rainbow Looms, Edward Kofi Louis