Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Two Halves In One
The Two Halves In One.
Just for your sake I was born,
And had you not been,
How could I make love,
How could I feed Time to myself!
Your cyclic incarnations,
As the daily sun,
With budded hopes and warmth,
Petrol my vehicle.
I courted you to equal my illusions,
Knowing nothing of your identity,
And your home to me comes up,
A play house of appetite and rest.
Who cares the truth, -the idealized abstract ?
When beauty harvests chemistry's ecstasy,
And in deepening faith the mutual wantons fade,
Ah! love, -just for me You were made.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Two Halves In One by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Pillow, Lilly Emery
- ziel, co the skipper
- What You Given Me, Lilly Emery
- Just Open Your Eyes, Ronell Warren Alman
- Margarita, Margarita Kamal
- sometimes dead is better, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's a good thing we never were, Mandolyn Davidson
- Great And Noble Nations, David Harris
- i'm aging. it's in the script., Mandolyn Davidson
- tripping the alarm on a nightmare, Mandolyn Davidson