Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
The Two Lambs And The Lake.
In a midnight in the forest,
With my adolescent sun,
I awake, behold me around,
The melancholy faced orgasm,
And satiety-starved moan.
I saw my libido mounting,
Through cozy bed and mounds,
And a damsel from mid-land crept,
With two lambs and a lake.
The forest grew dense with an intake.
The dumb unlocked the cyclone,
As the lambs appealed to the eye,
And the lake stirred trance for a bath,
Up to the lees of ecstasy’s mine,
And the lambs and the lake turned wine.
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.