Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
The Unanswered Answer.
No dictionary could decode,
No lady yet could make you feel,
The day and night revolve still!
All adventures with promising hope,
Have run for fun and nothing else,
The heroes and cowards both hang,
The wastage of dusty tales.
Heightened Imaginations just could reveal,
Some silver lines of God,
You sing aloud your poetry, they praise,
But the bed of true abstract, you foolishly miss.
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.