Theodora (Theo) Onken
((( The Undertaker)))
Hes cold-hearted and stoic to a fault-
He oft' appears at ones front door...!
Dressed in black for hidden attack...!
'Tis evil to his very core;
He always leaves his calling card...
Its printed in blood tinged red...! !
Hes the Undertaker with blue-veined wired hands...
Complete with 'delusions of grandeur' in his head;
To say that he is cruel or sinister---
Well, honestly that would be speculation---
But you know there are hints of his malice and maddness...
In words-cleverly buried in sublimation;
For its told he will curse the ground that you walk on...! ! !
Set spells of his magic deemed ever so black...
Seems death 'tis his most fervent destination--
Found in the morbitity of much garnered fact;
The graveyard 'tis his home away from home...! !
Where headstones share many a grotesque tale...
For hes the Undertaker with the blue-veined wired hands...! ! !
And oft' the very last in the coffins final nail;
For in the deep maddness of his cerebrum---
Lies a deep-rooted tendency towards 'blood-lust'...! ! !
He is an ego-centric-dangerous psychopathic deviant...
Spawned 'neath the center of the Earths most hardened crust;
Theodora (Theo) Onken's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (((( The Undertaker))) by Theodora (Theo) Onken )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Michael P. McParland
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Home They Brought Her Warrior Dead, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fear No More, William Shakespeare
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Christmas Day In the Workhouse, George Robert Sims
- The Tiger, William Blake
Poem of the Day
- Road Warriors, Charles Wright
- The Human Quagmire, Lukas Sotola
- Lunacy, Lukas Sotola
- Lovely place as heaven, hasmukh amathalal
- Fear of Death, Lukas Sotola
- Of our condition little we know, Lukas Sotola
- The Illusory Driver, Lukas Sotola
- कहो क्या हो, जो मेरा दिल तुम्हे मुमताज़ क.., Abhishek Omprakash Mishra
- the kingdom is born, ademola oluwabusayo
- Haiku(Christmas), Aftab Alam