There are words, I did'nt say,
But you should have known.
There are lights which are off,
But glow when you watch.
See the girl so sad,
Go give her hug and you'll see her go mad...
Why do you go behind the touch,
And not the feel?
Is it always me who does not speak,
Or the world keeps its ears and eyes shut,
And calls my words 'unspoken'!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE UNSPOKEN! by Vanya Kaushik )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My bloody heart!, Vinaya Joseph
- Cobwebs, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Gifts of Aging, Liilia Talts Morrison
- You Will...! ! !, Asma Riaz Khan
- Anjani Si Shikayat, Yashvardhan Goel
- Police station, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- dard sehkar bhi, Yashvardhan Goel
- Three Coins For Her Love, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Unknown life's beauty, binod bastola
- A wilted story, Eleonora Bistrianu