Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Unwritten Love Letter
Could I have written a love letter,
With the visible images scattered,
With the invisible senses that sprout,
Spreading the mind in thousand roots.
Had you been the appetite of my hungry heart,
My unquenchable thirst's saturation,
A lake to cool and soothe all temptations,
My vagabond stopped awhile and mused.
Ah! the heterogeneous in me is wild,
It sucks nature's milk and grows terrible,
Violates today's time and tomorrows profile,
It is multitudinous cosmic of ever growing flood.
I need to discover the language to write,
From the mine of Love's alphabet,
Morpheme, phoneme, paradigm, inflection,...
And study of orgasm and unified field.
The love in me is unfelt and unrealized,
And if ever that Deluge, that Sun, that Volcano rise,
I would have the privilege to see the Lover,
Than the unwritten love -letter to write.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Unwritten Love Letter by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Quotation #2, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Stepping Into Promises, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- In Every Cell There Is A White Dove, mary douglas
- Child of the Supreme, gajanan mishra
- House Wanted: In A Dream, mary douglas
- Think of Me., Alyssa Rose
- Unquenchable, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Everybody is selfish, hasmukh amathalal
- Rose Pink Flamingo Flurries Over Africa, mary douglas
- For The Moment, A Sanskrit Illumination, mary douglas