The Vacancy Of Love
Have you ever gotten blind?
Have you ever seen your eyes out?
Have you ever felt your heart doesn't beat any more?
I could describe all I lost
All I never reached
All I never had
But let me cut the story short
All the sheets round the world
Are n't enough!
Let me drag myself on the world
Then my blood footprint
On the equator strip
On the vacancy of love
In my damn town...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Vacancy Of Love by alireza asgari )
- Childless Woman, Sylvia Plath
- Inevitable Infiltration, Wood Nymph
- Aquatic Nocturne, Sylvia Plath
- Gold Mouths Cry, Sylvia Plath
- Soliloquy Of The Solipsist, Sylvia Plath
- Should We Kill Poetry, Tony Adah
- Look deep in my eyes, obed obser
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar