The Vacancy Of Love
Have you ever gotten blind?
Have you ever seen your eyes out?
Have you ever felt your heart doesn't beat any more?
I could describe all I lost
All I never reached
All I never had
But let me cut the story short
All the sheets round the world
Are n't enough!
Let me drag myself on the world
Then my blood footprint
On the equator strip
On the vacancy of love
In my damn town...
alireza asgari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Vacancy Of Love by alireza asgari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -37, Ronjoy Brahma
- Rename the sun, gajanan mishra
- Hold color, hasmukh amathalal
- NATURE'S FRAGRANCE, Romeo Della Valle
- Evolution, Is It Poetry
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -36, Ronjoy Brahma
- Tomorrow, Tony Adah
- Confession, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Rain and Water II, Ismim Putera
- Drained Of Everything, RoseAnn V. Shawiak