The voice that speaks,
The voice that sings,
The voice that says so many things,
The voice that rings,
Deep in your heart,
And with each sound,
Gives you a 'start',
The voice that's only Poetry,
When it says softly,
'I love thee',
The Voice, The Voice,
How can it be?
That Voice is what,
Gives life to me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Voice by Sandra Feldman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...
- Live to Sleep, Robert Kane
- Devil Tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- My Translations!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- It's an illusion, Gopikrishnan Nair