I`m the strength and protection of homes
I`m the unity and division of homes
I bear the shelter upon my head
For ages and ages to give you shed.
When it rains, storms or thunders
I`m bold, stout and standard.
When your ancesters old and feeble
Rest comforted to rid the dwindle
I feel very happy
I feel my heart a better contented.
When many in numbers your kids infant
Play hide and seek, laugh and cheer
I feel the glad of estacy`s charm
When feels my heart their soothing warmth.
I`m the ears of serious secret
Serious to rise a serious havoc
But I`m quiet, series most
Muted lips for peace` sake.
I`m comforter, your trusted fellow
To sooth your heart of bursted emotions.
(you can burst out your emotions to me
to feel soothing comfort of light heart.)
When you fight your blood `gainst blood
When you fight to serious break
I feel deep down
I feel heart heart-wrek.
The greater strength me favour you do
The better a safety I yield to you.
The more you care to look me beauty
The more faithfully I perform my duty.
Your mansions, forts, castles and doms
Your all those temples, mosques and churches
All your monuments and buildings grand
Are all me powered, me powered stand.
Kings` and emperors` sense of safety
My strength comforted, my strength protected
Vast empires fenced large and wide
Bless`d with victory shared my pride.
I`m the strength of your lofty roofs
I`m the strength of your lofty mansions
I`m the strength of your safety
I`m THE WALL- your through out protection.
Vivek Tiwari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Wall by Vivek Tiwari )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- midnight dream, Cee Bea
- know you are there...., Ganesh Veeraraghavan
- You Are Your Wish, Gbolagade Taiwo
- a small stop...., Ganesh Veeraraghavan
- Id est, Frank Avon
- December 28th: Feast Of The Holy Innocents, Saiom Shriver
- End of the Year, Light Mark
- Let It Be on Monday, God, Donal Mahoney
- Rain, Devin Lasker
- Lyrics Lifted Aloft, Saiom Shriver