The world will never understand
The world will never understand our love
So we'll not judge it by their measures.
We'll just accept it as a gift
And guard it as our treasure.
I have been fighting with a worldly view.
Now let me heal those wounds
I've inflicted on you.
Keep me mindful of our origin of truth.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The world will never understand by Harriet James )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Lost Images, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Abortion (cry of a foetus), ramesh rai
- Feel me, I am here, gajanan mishra
- Let me start afresh, gajanan mishra
- selfie, ko the skipper
- In Search Of Americans, Joe Sadeghloo
- Write down everything, gajanan mishra
- Leap in time, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Soul Is A Traceless Wound, mary douglas
- A Pink Chalk Moon Rising Behind A Blue H.., mary douglas